In any business, your focus should center on creating long-lasting partnerships that can benefit you in the long run. In real estate especially, this is crucial because one great referral could give you a lifetime of opportunity. When making contact, you need to capitalize on strategies that will make your clients remember you. Here are some tips on how to make that happen:
• Thank you cards – sending a personalized thank you card after the sale, or even because they came to solicit services will keep you in their minds.
• Provide information they can use – giving them relevant information will give them a comfort level and make them trust your opinion. When others need advice they will refer you as the go-to person.
Little touches mean big things for potential and current clients. When clients feel your sincerity, they tend to become repeat customers and send business your way. Nothing is as valuable as a positive word-of-mouth referral. For more information on getting and keeping clients, contact Greg Boudreau at People and Properties Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Greg Boudreau: Make Your Clients Remember You - August 6, 2013
- The Definitive Responsibility of Your Agent Is to Create the Market for Your Home - April 25, 2013
- The San Ramon Valley Real Estate Market: Still Hot- With No Bubble in Sight! - March 20, 2013