Rotary Club of Clayton Valley Concord Sunrise is proud to sponsor it’s Annual Golf Tournament in support of local organizations and We Care Services for Children. The event will take place August 11th, 2014 in an effort to raise funds for local organizations.
We Care Services for Children is a private nonprofit organization. It assists special needs kids and their families by offering support and the resources needed so families can provide a loving and productive environment for their children.
Specifically, the Autism Family Support Project deals with the challenges facing families of autistic children. Research indicates that 1 of 88 children are diagnosed with autism, and autistic children have a higher risk of abuse and neglect. The support project address these issues by providing social support, special outings and relief for the many emotional, physical, social and financial hardship that these families encounter.
Proceeds from this golf tournament will directly benefit the Autism Family Support Project at We Care Services for Children, local and international Rotary charities.
- 10:00 am Registration
- Driving Range- Putting Contest
- 12:00pm Shotgun Start (box lunch provided)
- 5pm BBQ Dinner with Raffle & Awards
- Oakhurst Country Club: 1001 Peacock Drive Clayton, CA
- 4 Person Shotgun Scramble
- $150 per Individual Golfer (we will match up you) or
- $500 for Foursome (must be paid in advance)
Your contribution will include golf, golf cart, driving range, tee prizes, box lunch, and a special bbq with no-host bar.
- Event Sponsors – $5000 (Includes event recognition, golf foursome and special dinner seating).
- Dinner Sponsors – $3,000 (Includes event recognition, two rounds of golf, and special dinner seating).
- Lunch Sponsor $1,5000 (Includes event recognition, one round of golf, and special dinner seating)
- Putting Sponsor – $300 (Includes special recognition at event),
- Tee Sponsor – $150 (Includes special recognition at event).
Registration entries deadline Monday, August 4th!
For more information contact:
Fred Nelson: 925 – 5660 8166
We Care at (925) 671- 0777, ext 108